Apple Crisp 3
This is the easiest and yummiest apple crisp. Grandchildren choose
this over a birthday cake!
- 8 apples - golden delicious and Granny Smith combined
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- Core and pare apples and slice into generously-buttered 9 x 13-inch
- Squeeze lemon juice over apples, and sprinkle generously with cinnamon.
- Mix sugar and flour and shake evenly over the apples.
- Slice the
stick of butter into as many pieces as you need to cover the sugar/flour
- Bake in a 350 degree F oven for 1 hour.
Posted by Gayle at Recipe Goldmine 2/12/2002 10:24 am.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.