- 6 to 8 medium cooking apples (Granny Smith)
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/2 cup sifted all-purpose flour
- Wash, peel, core and slice apples into a greased shallow baking dish.
- Combine the butter, sugar and flour and mix with a pastry blender until
the mixture forms coarse crumbs Sprinkle over apples and bake at 350 degrees
F for about 30 minutes, or until the apples are tender and the top is
- Serve warm or cold with vanilla ice cream.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.