- 2 cups applesauce
- 1/2 cup brown sugar (firmly packed)
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, firm
- 1/4 cup nuts, chopped (optional)
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix applesauce, brown sugar, raisins and cinnamon in a 9-inch ungreased
glass baking dish. Heat for 15 minutes in the oven (or 5 - 7 minutes
in a microwave.)
- In a separate bowl, combine Bisquick, sugar and firm butter just
- Stir in nuts.
- Sprinkle evenly over applesauce mixture.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
Serves 4 to 6
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.