Black Walnut Fruit Crisp
Black walnuts, blueberries, cherries and raspberries are the deliciousness of this fruit crisp.
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups uncooked oats
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 2 cups Hammons Black Walnuts
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 2 cups cherries (1 can cherry pie filling, fresh or frozen)
- 2 cups raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 to 2 cups granulated sugar (to your taste)
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine flour, oats, brown sugar and Hammons Black Walnuts. Blend in the softened butter. Pat half of the mixture into the bottom of a 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Combine fruit, sugar and almond extract. Spread the fruit mixture over the crust and then spread the remaining crust mixture over the top of the pie.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes.
- Let cool before serving.
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
Hammons Products Company
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.