- 4 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup sifted confectioners' sugar, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Liberally grease a large cast iron skillet or 12-inch fluted flan dish.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs and milk together, then gradually stir in the flour, cinnamon, 3/4 cup of the confectioners' sugar and the salt. Beat until smooth.
- Gently fold in the blueberries.
- Generously butter a large, heavy skillet or 12-inch fluted flan dish.
- Bake until golden brown and set, about 45 minutes.
- Let cool and sprinkle with the remaining 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar to serve.