- 4 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup sifted confectioners' sugar, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Liberally grease a large cast iron skillet
or 12-inch fluted flan dish.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs and milk together, then gradually
stir in the flour, cinnamon, 3/4 cup of the confectioners' sugar
and the salt. Beat until smooth.
- Gently fold in the blueberries.
- Generously butter a large, heavy skillet or 12-inch fluted flan
- Bake until golden brown and set, about 45 minutes.
- Let cool and sprinkle with the remaining 1/4 cup confectioners'
sugar to serve.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.