- 3 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Dash of salt
- 1/3 cup cold butter
- Half-and-half or light cream
- Place berries in 2-quart square baking dish. Sprinkle with lemon
- In a medium bowl combine brown sugar, flour, oats, cinnamon, and
- Using a pastry blender, cut in butter until mixture resembles
coarse crumbs. Sprinkle oat mixture over berries.
- Bake at 375 degrees
F for 25 minutes or until topping is golden brown and berries are
- Serve warm with cream, if desired.
Serves 4 to 6
Per Serving: 427 calories; 16 g total fat (10 g saturated fat);
41 mg cholesterol; 243 mg sodium; 70 g carbohydrates; 4 g fiber;
4 g protein
Dietary Exchanges: 1 starch; 3 fruit; 3 fat
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Crisp, Betty, Crumble and Clafouti Recipes