Caramel Apple Crisp
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts
- 1 can apple pie filling or 6 cup peeled apples
- 28 Kraft caramels
- 2 tablespoons water
- Combine dry ingredients; cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse
- Stir in nuts.
- Place apples or apple pie filling in 8-inch
square baking dish.
- Microwave caramels and water in 2 cup measure, 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes,
or until smooth. Pour over apples; sprinkle with crumb mixture.
- Microwave for 7 to 9 minutes or until apples are tender. Rotate after
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.