Extra Extra Easy Apple Betty
- 10 cups sliced apples, peeled
- 1/4 cup apple juice
- 2 cups oatmeal cookie crumbs
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In large bowl, toss apples with apple juice.
- In separate bowl, toss together cookie crumbs, butter and cinnamon.
- Spread half of the apples in 8-inch square baking dish, sprinkle
with half of the crumb mixture.
- Repeat layers.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until apples are tender.
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine May 20, 2001.