Extra Extra Easy Apple Betty
- 10 cups sliced apples, peeled
- 1/4 cup apple juice
- 2 cups oatmeal cookie crumbs
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In large bowl, toss apples with apple juice.
- In separate bowl, toss together cookie crumbs, butter and cinnamon.
- Spread half of the apples in 8-inch square baking dish, sprinkle
with half of the crumb mixture.
- Repeat layers.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until apples are tender.
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine May 20, 2001.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Crisp, Betty, Crumble and Clafouti Recipes