Extra Extra Easy Apple Betty
- 10 cups sliced apples, peeled
- 1/4 cup apple juice
- 2 cups oatmeal cookie crumbs
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In large bowl, toss apples with apple juice.
- In separate bowl, toss together cookie crumbs, butter and cinnamon.
- Spread half of the apples in 8-inch square baking dish, sprinkle
with half of the crumb mixture.
- Repeat layers.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until apples are tender.
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine May 20, 2001.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.