Peanut Butter Brown Betty
- 4 large apples, cored, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 4 cups soft bread crumbs
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- Mix together apple slices, raisins, cinnamon, sugar and lemon juice.
Put the apple mixture into a 2-quart baking dish.
- Melt butter in a skillet.
- Stir in brown sugar and peanut butter.
- Stir in bread crumbs.
- Sprinkle the mixture over apples.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.
Yield: 6 servings