- 4 cup fresh pears, sliced
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup flour
- Dash of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 cup butter
- Put pears into an 8-inch square pan. Cover pears with orange juice.
- Combine sugar, flour, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Cut in the butter; mix until crumbly.
- Sprinkle mixture over the pears.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 40 minutes.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.