- 5 cups (1 1/2 pounds) sliced plums
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons apple juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 3/4 cup soft oatmeal-raisin cookie crumbs
- 2 tablespoons stick margarine, melted
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl, and toss gently.
- Combine the breadcrumbs, cookie crumbs and margarine; toss with
- Sprinkle 1/3 cup breadcrumb mixture in bottom of a 1 1/2-quart
casserole coated with cooking spray.
- Top with half of plum mixture;
sprinkle with 1/3 cup breadcrumb mixture.
- Top with remaining plum
mixture; sprinkle with remaining breadcrumb mixture.
- Cover with
lid, and bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Uncover; bake an additional 15 minutes or until bubbly.
Yield: 6 servings