- 1 (9-inch) frozen pie shell, defrosted
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup raspberries
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Prick bottom and sides of pie shell with a fork.
- Bake for 7 minutes to partially cook, remove from oven.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, whisk together milk, whipping cream, eggs, sugar and vanilla extract.
- Place pie crust on a baking sheet.
- Spread berries evenly into bottom of pie shell and pour custard over.
- Carefully place in oven and bake 35 minutes or until set.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Dust lightly with confectioners' sugar.
- Serve warm or cold. Best served the same day.
- Refrigerate any leftovers for up to 2 days.