Raspberry Peanut Brittle Apple Crisp
- 5 cups apples
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup regular sugar
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Peanut brittle
- 1/2 cup butter
- Peel and core the apples.
- Combine flour, brown sugar, and regular sugar in a bowl.
- Using a pastry cutter, cut COLD butter into dry ingredients.
- Add cinnamon.
- Smash up peanut brittle.
- Spray a 9-inch square pan with PAM cooking spray.
- Place a layer of apples across the bottom of the pan.
- Place a layer of raspberries on top of the apple layer.
- Place a layer of dry ingredients on top of the raspberry layer
- Place a layer of peanut brittle on top of the dry ingredients.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 to 40 minutes or until apples are completely soft on the bottom.