- 3 cups diced rhubarb
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon instant tapioca
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter
- Combine rhubarb, sugar, salt, tapioca and cinnamon. Place in a square baking pan.
- Combine oatmeal, flour and brown sugar.
- Cut butter in until crumbly. Spread over rhubarb mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.