Snow Capped Berry Crisp
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts, if desired
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry or strawberry pie filling
- 1 (21 ounce) can blueberry pie filling
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Ice cream, if desired
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Stir together cake mix, butter and nuts in large bowl until crumbly; set aside.
- Spoon pie fillings randomly in ungreased rectangular pan, 13 x 9 x 2 inches,
without mixing them together.
- Sprinkle lemon juice over fillings.
- Sprinkle evenly with cake mix mixture.
- Bake about 45 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm with ice cream.
12 to 15 servings
Menu idea: Add festive cookie stars that kids will love. Start with sugar cookie
mix, cut dough into stars, frost and decorate with colored sugar.
Cake mixes no longer contain 18.25 ounces of cake mix. They are around
15.25 ounces. To extend the cake so that your recipe turns out properly, use our
Cake Mix Extender recipe.
Posted by Tiffany at Recipe Goldmine 2/6/2002 9:30 am.