- 1 cup uncooked oatmeal
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 cups sliced fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- Mix together oatmeal, flour and brown sugar.
- Add nuts.
- Cut in butter
or butter until crumbly.
- In another bowl, mix strawberries and sugar together.
- Grease an
8-inch square pan. Spread half the crumb mixture on bottom.
- Spread remaining crumb mixture over top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.
- Serve warm or cold with ice cream, whipped cream or topping.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.