- 1 cup uncooked oatmeal
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 cups sliced fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- Mix together oatmeal, flour and brown sugar.
- Add nuts.
- Cut in butter or butter until crumbly.
- In another bowl, mix strawberries and sugar together.
- Grease an 8-inch square pan. Spread half the crumb mixture on bottom.
- Cover with strawberries.
- Spread remaining crumb mixture over top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.
- Serve warm or cold with ice cream, whipped cream or topping.