No-Roll Pie Crust
- 1 1/2 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons cold milk
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- Sift dry ingredients together in a pie pan.
- Combine oil and milk in a measuring cup; whip with a fork, then
immediately pour over flour mixture; mix with a fork just until
flour is moist.
- Press the mixture evenly and firmly to line bottom
and sides of pie pan; press up with fingers to partly cover top
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 12 to 15 minutes; let cool.
- To use unbaked pie shell, before baking fill with filling and bake
at 400 degrees F for 15 minutes: reduce heat to 350 degrees F and
bake until filling is done.