Cherry Pie Filling
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons quick-cooking tapioca
- 5 cups fresh cherries
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- Mix sugar and tapioca in a large bowl.
- Add cherries and toss until cherries are thoroughly coated.
- Set aside for about 20 minutes, or until syrup forms, stirring mixture
- Pour mixture into pie pastry of your choice and bake as usual.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.