Frozen Peach Pie Filing
- 4 cups peeled, sliced or coarsely chopped fresh peaches
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 or 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Mix ingredients thoroughly and pour into an 8- or 9-inch foil-lined pie plate.
- When frozen solid, remove from pie plate and wrap in foil or other tight-fitting
wrap, using drugstore folds to seal completely. Label and store in freezer.
- To make pie: Prepare preferred pie dough and line an 8- or 9-inch pie plate (whichever
size you used to freeze the filling).
- Unwrap frozen peach pie filling and place in the pie shell; cover with a second
crust. Seal edges; prick dough with fork.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 15 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350 degrees F and continue to bake until crust is golden brown,
approximately 45 minutes.
Do not let pie filling thaw before baking.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pie Filling Recipes