Fried Fruit Pies
- 2 or 3 packages dried apples, peaches, etc
- Canned biscuits
- For Fried Pies place fruit in pot and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil,
reduce heat and cook until tender and sweeten to taste.
- Use canned biscuits for dough.
- Roll out one biscuit on a floured board, place apples on 1/2, fold over and prick
edges with a fork.
- Fry in hot oil, turning once to fry both sides.
- Drain on paper towels.
- You can sprinkle with powdered sugar if desired.
Posted by CookinMom at Recipe Goldmine - May 11, 2001.