Blackberry Sour Cream Pie
- 4 cups fresh blackberries (frozen, if you must)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup fine bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Combine the sugar, sour cream, flour and salt.
- Place berries in pie shell.
- Spread sour cream mixture on top.
- Combine bread crumbs and remaining sugar and butter. Sprinkle on top.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 40-45 minutes or until done.
Posted by Darlene at Recipe Goldmine 1/26/2002 5:39 am.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.