Blackberry Sour Cream Pie 2
- 4 cups fresh blackberries (frozen, if you must)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup fine bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
- Combine the sugar, sour cream, flour and salt.
- Place berries in pie shell.
sour cream mixture on top.
- Combine bread crumbs and remaining sugar and butter.
Sprinkle on top.
- Bake 375 degrees F for 40-45 minutes or until done.
Posted by Darlene at Recipe Goldmine 1/26/2002 5:39 am.