Banana Split Ice Cream Pie
- 1 (9-inch) prepared chocolate cookie crumb crust
- 2 bananas, sliced
cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 2 cups strawberry ice cream, softened
- 1 (20
ounce) can crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup maraschino cherries (optional)
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Arrange sliced bananas over bottom of crust.
- Spread vanilla ice cream in an even
layer over bananas.
- Spread strawberry ice cream in an even layer over the vanilla
- Top with drained pineapple.
- Whip the cream until stiff peaks form; spread over top.
- Sprinkle with nuts.
pie in freezer for 4 hours or until firm.
- Garnish with cherries, if desired.
Makes 8 servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Ice Cream Pie Recipes