Blueberry Ice Cream Pie
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
- Heavy cream, whipped
- 1 (9-inch) Graham cracker crumb crust
- Let ice cream soften slightly at room temperature.
- Spread into cool crumb crust.
- Place in freezer.
- To serve, cut into wedges and garnish with crushed and sweetened blueberries.
- Top with whipped cream.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.