Butter Crunch Ice Cream Pie
- 12 pieces Schwan's chocolate chip cookie dough, thawed*
- 4 cups Schwan's
Premium Butter Crunch Ice Cream, softened
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate toffee bits**
- 1 cup caramel topping
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, slightly
- 2 tablespoons Amaretto or almond flavoring, optional
- Press thawed cookie dough into a 9-inch pie tin.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 12-14
minutes or until golden brown and crisp.
- Let cool 5 minutes.
- Press ice cream into crust; sprinkle with 1/2 of the toffee bits and pour caramel
topping over toffee bits.
- Freeze 10 minutes.
- In small bowl, mix whipped topping and flavoring; spread over pie.
- Sprinkle with
remaining toffee bits.
- Freeze for 2 hours, or until firm.
- Let stand 10-15 minutes
at room temperature before cutting.
- Freeze leftovers.
* A prepared Graham cracker pie crust can be substituted for cookie dough crust.