Chocolate Malt Shoppe Pie
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate cookie crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 pint vanilla
ice cream, softened
- 1/2 cup crushed malted milk balls
- 2 tablespoons milk,
- 3 tablespoons instant chocolate malted milk powder
- 3 tablespoons Marshmallow
- 1 cup whipping cream
- Additional whipped cream and malted milk balls,
- Combine cookie crumbs and butter. Press into a 10-inch pie pan. Freeze.
- In a mixing bowl, blend ice cream, crushed malted milk balls and 1 tablespoon
of the milk. Spoon into crust. Freeze for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl, blend malted milk powder, Marshmallow Creme and
- Stir in whipping cream, and whip until soft peaks form. Spread over
ice cream layer.
- Freeze several hours or overnight.
- Before serving, garnish with additional whipped cream and malted milk balls.
Please SHOP HERE to support this site. We are an Amazon affiliate as a means of paying for the high cost of maintaining Recipe Goldmine. Thank you.