Coconut Lemonade Ice Cream Pie
- 1 1/2 cups flaked coconut
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 1 small can frozen lemonade
- Brown coconut in butter in skillet.
- Fill a 9-inch pie pan with coconut mixture.
- Beat softened ice cream and lemonade together. Pour into coconut crust.
- Freeze until firm.
Yield: 6 to 8 servings
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.