Coconut Lemonade Ice Cream Pie
- 1 1/2 cups flaked coconut
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 quart vanilla
- 1 small can frozen lemonade
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Brown coconut in butter in skillet.
- Fill a 9-inch pie pan with coconut mixture.
- Beat softened ice cream and lemonade together. Pour into coconut crust.
Makes 6 to 8 servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Ice Cream Pie Recipes