Cookie Ice Cream Pie
There are a lot of flavor choices when making this Cookie Ice Cream Pie. You
can combine your favorite Girl Scout cookies with a coordinating ice cream and candy.
- 1 1/3 cups cookie crumbs*
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 quart ice cream,
- 3/4 cup crushed candy, divided*
- Early in the day or the day before:
- Combine cookie crumbs and butter. Press into 8 or 9-inch pie pan. Chill.
- Combine ice cream and 1/2 cup candy. Spoon into crust.
- Freeze completely
in airtight container.
- Garnish with the rest of the crushed candy.
* Flavor Suggestions
Do-Si-Dos™ - Peanut Butter Sandwiches with chocolate ice
cream and chocolate-covered peanut butter candy.
Thin Mints with peppermint ice cream or vanilla mixed with crushed peppermints.
Samoas® - Caramel deLites™ with coconut ice cream and chocolate-covered coconut