Drumstick Ice Cream Pie
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2/3 cup chocolate fudge topping
(9-inch) pie shell, baked
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 tablespoon
coarsely chopped peanuts
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- Mix peanut butter with fudge topping until smooth. Spread half in bottom of baked
shell. Freeze 1 hour.
- Spoon ice cream into pie shell, smoothing surface.
- Freeze 1 hour.
- Pour remaining peanut butter/chocolate mixture on top of ice cream, spreading
to create a marbled effect.
- Sprinkle with peanuts.
- Cover and freeze several hours
or overnight until firm.
- Place pie in refrigerator for 10 to 15 minutes before serving for easier cutting.