Frosty Mango Pie
- 1 1/2 cups gingersnap cookies, crushed (use food processor)
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 (24 ounce) jar DEL MONTE® SunFresh®
Mango, drained and pureed
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1/2 cup powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups whipped topping
- Combine cookie crumbs and butter in small bowl; mix well. Press mixture
evenly in bottom and sides of 9-inch pie pan.
- Combine mango, ice cream, powdered sugar, cinnamon, ginger, salt and vanilla
in large bowl. Stir until smooth.
- Fold whipped topping into mango mixture.
- Pour into prepared crust.
- Freeze several hours or until firm.
- Let stand at room temperature at least 15 minutes before serving.
- Garnish as desired.
Prep Time 20 Minutes
Reprinted with permission from
Del Monte Corporation.