Frozen Vanilla Peanut Butter Pie
- 1 container (1.5 quarts) Vanilla DREYER'S or EDY'S SLOW CHURNED Light
- 1/2 cup reduced fat creamy or chunky peanut butter
- 1/2 cup finely
chopped unsalted peanuts
- 1 (9-inch) prepared Graham
- 1 large
- Lemon juice
- Mix together the ice cream and peanut butter using an electric mixer until well
- Spread one half of the ice cream mixture into the prepared Graham
- Sprinkle with the chopped peanuts.
- Spread the remaining ice cream mixture on top.
- Cover and freeze the pie overnight.
- Remove the pie from the freezer for about 15 minutes prior to serving.
- Slice banana; sprinkle with lemon juice. Layer the bananas on top of the pie
- Garnish with additional chopped peanuts, if desired.
- Slice into
Preparation Time: 15 min
Freezing Time: 4 hr
The pie may be frozen with the banana topping, if desired.
Recipe and photo credit:
Nestlé® and meals.com.