Jell-O Ice Cream Pie
Use your favorite combination of Jell-O and ice cream flavors. Strawberry Jell-O
and vanilla ice cream is one good pairing.
- 1 package lady fingers
- 1 small box Jell-O (flavor desired)
- 1 pint ice
cream (flavor desired)
- 1 1/4 cups water
- Lightly butter a 9-inch pie plate. Press into it 1 package of lady fingers arranged
around the plate.
- Heat 1 1/4 cups of water to boiling.
- Remove from heat and dissolve package of
- Add vanilla ice cream, cut into pieces. Stir immediately until
- Chill until thickened but not set (10 to 20 minutes).
- Pour Jell-O mixture over ladyfingers and chill for 2 hours.
- Before serving, garnish with fresh fruit and whipped cream.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.