Mocha Ice Cream Pie
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 (16 ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon
light corn syrup
- 2 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 quart mocha ice cream (or your favorite
- 1 chocolate bar, shaved into shreds
- Melt butter and chocolate chips in a double boiler.
- Stir in corn syrup and Rice
Krispies; mix well.
- Pour mixture into an 8-inch springform pan. Press mixture firmly
to the bottom and sides of pan.
- Freeze mixture for 10 to 15 minutes or until firm.
- Fill with ice cream and garnish with shaved chocolate shreds.