Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie
This frozen Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie is a dessert that peanut lovers will
adore. It is so easy to make and a perfect make-ahead treat.
- 1 (16.5 ounce) package NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate
Chip Cookie Bar Dough, softened, divided
- 1/2 cup creamy
peanut butter, divided
- 2 cups DREYER'S® or EDY'S SLOW-CHURNED®
vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- 3 tablespoons NESTLÉ NESQUIK
Chocolate Flavor Syrup
- Chopped peanuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 9-inch pie plate.
- Press 20 squares of cookie dough onto bottom and up side of prepared pie
- Bake for 18 to 22 minutes or until golden brown; flatten down with back
of spoon to form pie shell.
- Cool completely on wire rack.
- Spread 1/4 cup peanut butter over crust.
- Mix ice cream, remaining 1/4 cup
peanut butter and 1/4 cup peanuts in medium bowl. Spoon into cookie crust; spread
- Drizzle with Nesquik and additional chopped peanuts.
- Freeze for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Bake remaining cookie dough according to package directions.
- Cool completely
on wire rack; crumble cookies.
- Thaw pie for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle cookie crumbs over pie.
- Cut into wedges.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Cooling Time: 120 minutes
Total Time: 170 minutes
Reprinted with permission from
Nestle and meals.com.