Peanut Butter and Jelly
Ice Cream Pie
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup white Karo syrup
- 2 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 1 quart ice cream (any flavor desired)
- 1/2 cup jelly (your favorite)
- Mix peanut butter and Karo syrup.
- Stir in Rice Krispies cereal. Press onto bottom
and around sides of a 9-inch pie pan.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Spread half of the jelly over the crust.
- Spoon ice cream over jelly, then add
remaining jelly over top.
- Pull a spoon through the ice cream to marbleize.
until ready to serve.