Peppermint Ice Cream Pie
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice milk
- 1 box Famous Chocolate Wafers
- 1/2 cup crushed
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- Heat oven to 300 degrees F.
- In 10-inch pie plate, mix crushed wafers, chopped pecans and melted butter. Press
mixture to bottom and sides of plate.
- Bake for 8 minutes; cool.
- Let ice milk soften; then mix finely crushed peppermint into ice milk. Heap mixture
into cooled crust.
- Garnish top with peppermint chunks, if desired.
- Wrap with foil
- Place pie in refrigerator for 15 to 20 minutes before serving.
Makes 10 to 12 wedges.