Pink Lemonade Ice Cream Pie
- 3/4 cup gingersnap crumbs
- 2/3 cup (8 crackers) Graham
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 quart
vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen pink lemonade concentrate,
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix crumbs, sugar and butter. Press mixture firmly and evenly over bottom and
side of 9-inch pie pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Cool.
- Combine ice cream and lemonade in bowl; mix well. Pour into crust.
- Freeze until
- Garnish with fresh peach slices, if desired.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.