Praline Ice Cream Pie
- 1 (8 ounce) jar caramel ice-cream
- 1 (9-inch) prepared Graham
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup toffee chips or 3 crushed toffee candy bars
- 1 quart pecan ice cream
- Drizzle about half the caramel topping evenly onto the bottom of the crust.
with half the toffee and pecans.
- Spoon the ice cream into the crust, smoothing it
- Sprinkle the remaining nuts and toffee over the ice cream.
- Drizzle the
remaining caramel in a decorative manner over the top of the pie.
- Freeze for at least
15 minutes before serving.