Praline Ice Cream Pie 2
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
cup chopped nuts
- 1 lightly baked 9-inch pie shell
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 (6 serving) box butter pecan
Jell-O instant pudding
- Combine brown sugar, butter and nuts in saucepan. Heat until butter is melted.
- Pour into pie shell and bake at 450 degrees F for 5 minutes.
- Thoroughly blend milk and ice cream in bowl.
- Add pudding mix. Beat slowly with
rotary beater or at lowest speed of electric mixer until blended, about 1 minute.
- Pour immediately into pie shell.
- Chill until set, about 3 hours.
- Garnish with whipped topping and additional chopped nuts, if desired.