Raspberry Shortcake Pie
- 1 cup frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (7 ounce) jar Marshmallow Creme
- 1 cup raspberry sherbet, softened
- 1 (65 ounce) container low-fat raspberry yogurt
- 1 cup fresh or frozen red raspberries
- 1 shortbread pie crust (ready made)
- In medium bowl whisk together whipped topping and Marshmallow Creme until combined.
- Gently stir in sherbet and yogurt.
- Place raspberries in crust. Spoon whipped topping mixture over raspberries.
for at least 4 hours or until firm.
- Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes before cutting.
- Garnish as desired.
- Store in freezer.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.