- 1 (9-inch) baked pie shell
- 1 (16 ounce) can dark sweet cherries, drained
- 4 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1/2 cup chocolate ice cream topping
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Place half of the cherries in baked pie shell; top with 2 cups of the ice cream.
- Drizzle 1/3 cup chocolate topping over ice cream.
- Add remaining cherries.
pecans on top.
- Spoon remaining ice cream evenly over pie. Drizzle with remaining
- Freeze several hours or overnight.
- Let thaw 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
with whipped cream and maraschino cherries, if desired.
Yields 8 servings
Per Serving: 360 Calories; 19g Fat (45.3% calories from fat); 5g Protein;
46g Carbohydrate; 3g Dietary Fiber; 29mg Cholesterol; 208mg Sodium
Exchanges: 1/2 Grain (Starch); 0 Lean Meat; 1/2 Fruit; 3 1/2 Fat; 2 Other