Tin Roof Pie 2
- 22 squares HONEY MAID Chocolate Grahams, finely crushed (about 2 cups crumbs)
- 6 tablespoons margarine or butter, melted
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 3/4 cup caramel topping, divided
- 3/4 cup PLANTERS COCKTAIL Peanuts, chopped,
- Prepared whipped topping, for garnish
- Mix Graham
crumbs and margarine or butter in small bowl. Set aside 1/4 cup crumb
mixture for garnish. Press remaining crumb mixture on bottom and side of 9-inch
- Freeze for 15 minutes.
- Blend ice cream, 1/2 cup caramel topping and 1/2 cup peanuts in medium bowl with
wooden spoon. Spoon into prepared crust.
- Top with reserved crumb mixture, drizzle
with remaining caramel sauce and sprinkle with remaining peanuts.
- Freeze for 4 hours
or until firm.
- Serve garnished with whipped topping if desired.
Makes 8 servings.
Source: Honey Maid Grahams