Ice Cream Pie
- 1 pint lime sherbet, softened
- 1 quart raspberry sherbet
- 1/2 cup chocolate
- Spread the softened lime sherbet onto the bottom and sides of a 10-inch pie plate.
- Put the pie plate into the freezer and freeze for several hours.
- Toward the end of the freezing time, transfer the raspberry sherbet from the
freezer to the refrigerator to soften for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Stir the chocolate chips into the softened raspberry sherbet and fill the pie
plate with the mixture.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours or overnight before cutting into
wedges and serving.
Makes 8 servings.