Impossible Banana Cream Pie
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup Bisquick
- 2 medium bananas, sliced
cup chilled whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 10-inch pie plate.
- Beat milk, butter, vanilla extract, eggs, granulated sugar and Bisquick until
smooth, 1 minute, with hand mixer.
- Pour into plate.
- Bake about 30 minutes.
- Arrange banana slices on pie.
- Beat whipping cream and confectioners' sugar in a chilled bowl until stiff.
Spread over top.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Impossible Pie Recipes