Impossible Bisquick Pumpkin Pie
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 16 ounces pumpkin
- 12 ounces evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup Bisquick
- 2 1/2 teaspoons
pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 10-inch pie plate.
- Place the pumpkin, evaporated milk, butter, eggs, sugar, Bisquick, pumpkin pie
spice, and vanilla extract in a mixing bowl. Beat on medium speed for about 2 minutes
or until the Bisquick mixture is smooth.
- Pour into pie plate.
- Bake for 50 to 55 minutes or until knife inserted in center
comes out clean.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Impossible Pie Recipes