Impossible BLT Pie
- 12 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup (4 ounces) Swiss cheese, shredded
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup Bisquick
- Sliced tomatoes
- Grease a 10-inch pie plate.
- Layer bacon and cheese in plate.
- Beat remaining ingredients except lettuce and tomatoes until smooth.
- Pour into
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes at 400 degrees F until golden brown.
- Cool for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with lettuce, tomatoes and crumbled bacon.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.