Impossible Broccoli and Cauliflower Pie
- 1 pound broccoli and cauliflower mix
- 9 slices bacon
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, stems and pieces, drained
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup Bisquick
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon
- Lightly grease a 10-inch pie plate.
- Fry bacon; drain, then crumble when cool.
- Cook broccoli and cauliflower until tender; drain.
- Mix remaining ingredients. Blend until smooth before adding bacon and vegetables.
- Bake until golden brown, 30 to 35 minutes at 375 degrees F.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.