Impossible Broccoli and Cauliflower Pie
- 1 pound broccoli and cauliflower mix
- 9 slices bacon
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, stems and pieces, drained
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup Bisquick
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon
- Lightly grease a 10-inch pie plate.
- Fry bacon; drain, then crumble when cool.
- Cook broccoli and cauliflower until tender; drain.
- Mix remaining ingredients. Blend until smooth before adding bacon and vegetables.
- Bake until golden brown, 30 to 35 minutes at 375 degrees F.