Impossible Broccoli 'n' Cheddar Pie
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped broccoli
- 3 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
(12 ounces), divided
- 2/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 1/3 cups milk
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease a 10-inch pie plate.
- Rinse broccoli under running cold water to thaw; drain thoroughly.
- Mix broccoli,
2 cups of the cheese and onion in plate.
- Beat milk, eggs, baking mix, salt and pepper
until smooth, 15 seconds in blender on high or 1 minute with hand beater.
- Pour into
- Bake until knife inserted in center comes out clean, 25-35 minutes.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake just until cheese is melted, 1 to 2 minutes longer.
- Cool for 5 minutes.
Yields 6 to 8 servings.