Impossible Brownie Pie
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup Bisquick
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter or
- 1 (4 ounce) bar sweet cooking chocolate, melted and cooled
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup chopped nuts
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9-inch pie plate.
- Beat all ingredients except nuts until smooth (approximately 2 minutes with hand
- Pour into plate; sprinkle with nuts.
- Bake until knife inserted in center
comes out clean, 30 to 35 minutes.
- Cool 5 minutes.
- Serve with ice cream, if desired.