Impossible Cauliflower Pie
- 2 cups chopped cauliflower, thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 ounces)
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly butter a 10-inch pie pan or a 9-inch square
- Cook cauliflower and combine remaining vegetables and cheese.
- Pour into dish.
- Beat remaining ingredients together and pour over vegetables.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes.
Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.