Impossible Chicken and Broccoli Pie
- 1 package frozen broccoli, thawed or 1 1/2 cups fresh
- 3 cups shredded Cheddar
- 1 1/2 cups cut-up cooked chicken
- 2/3 cup chopped onion
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup Bisquick
- Salt, pepper and garlic to taste
- 1 1/3 cups milk
- Pinch of sage
- Grease a 10-inch pie plate.
- Mix broccoli, 2 cups cheese, chicken and onion in prepared pie plate.
- Beat milk, eggs and Bisquick and spices until smooth.
- Pour over mix in pie plate.
- Bake at 400 degrees F until knife comes out clean from center, 25 to 35 minutes
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake until melted.
- Cool 5 minutes and serve.